Fitness Plan essay
– Create a workout program design for the client described below. Choose different workouts for different days (for example running for cardio but practicing yoga for stress relief and flexibility on a different day). Make sure to include the details- for example instead of saying “strength training” provide details like the specific exercises, or the style of training (an example might be rucking).
– What benefits does the person get from each component of the plan? These can be physical, psychological, or even something like “time spent walking after dinner with husband gives client the benefits of time spent bonding and fostering a healthy marriage.”
– Please cite your sources and include academic sources to back up your claims on how specific exercises benefit your client. You will need outside sources including scholarly journals but can also use additional readings to support your program. Make sure to support your choices with facts and citations.
– The Client: A recent college graduate has just earned his/her first job and is now juggling commuting 4-5 miles in a city by public transportation, to an office with 10 stories. He/she has about 45 minutes for lunch most days. The of the work day varies but is generally 8:30-5:30. The office has many young employees and the “culture” is to go to happy hour twice a week, making it hard to fit in exercise those days.
Client has no health issues outside of recent back pain, likely due to his now sedentary lifestyle.
Fitness Plan essay
1. Are the exercises or types of exercise supported by academic research?
2. Does this paper meet the requirements for the five components of Fitness? Five components of fitness are in the following article: https://www.verywellfit.com/the-components-of-fitness-4154074
3. Is the program appropriate to the client I described?
4. Does the student explain the benefits associated with the exercises?
5. Paper’s organization, spelling and grammar
Need help with a similar assignment?