Need help with a similar assignment?
Louisina bill relative to the prohibition on public funding of abortion (HB 891))
Required Section Headings/Content in Paper. Each paper shall include the following format. These 6 sections are required to be in the paper submitted or points will be deducted:
1. Title page ;
2. Introduction (discussing the global, national, state and local implications of the proposed policy then explaining how and why the group selected to focus on this particular policy and narrowing down to set forth the Group’s proposed change in brief);
3. Methods (what sources were used to secure the information used in the paper (i.e., Pub Med, Medline, etc., – do not use Google or internet sites anywhere in the body of the paper and limit to less than 50% in the references – do not assign this section to a student since it at most 3-5 sentences long);
4. Results (this is where you state your findings – the details, the specific language of your “existing law” and proposed change, as well as, operationalization of the proposed policy/definition of terms (i.e., meaning – what it will take to get your proposed change into law such as financing, support from concerned groups etc);
5. Discussion (this is where you explain using scientific literature other similar policies and/or if this policy exists elsewhere, as well as, identifying and addressing the expected concerns of suspected opposing interest groups;
6. Conclusions & Recommendations (this is where you can explain how the policy accomplishes your ideals /intent of the policy).