The Objective Benefits of Salvation.” In your paper, discuss the meaning of the terms sacrifice, substitute, and Christus Victor concerning salvation through Jesus Christ. Demonstrate what these terms mean for the work of salvation, and the results or benefits that come to the Christian believer through these truths. Follow the instructions below and the instructions on style that follow. You must use your textbooks and at least three other scholarly sources outside of your textbooks in your paper.
Write your paper in the following pattern:
• First, discuss the meaning of each one of the terms above for Christian salvation through Jesus Christ.
• Second, discuss the results or the benefits that come to the believing Christian, and describe what changes occur for the Christian believer because of them.
• Conclude in your paper by summarizing the benefits that objective salvation brings to the Christian through the sacrifice, substitution, and conquering victory of Jesus Christ. In your conclusion, include a separate section of application that answers the following question: “How do the benefits of objective salvation change the way a Believer must live individually and within secular society?”
Primary Sources : Theology: The Basics, 4th Edition (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011), Alister E. McGrath. ISBN-13: 9781119158080
The Mosaic of Christian Belief: Twenty Centuries of Unity and Diversity, 2nd Edition (Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic, 2016), Roger E. Olson. ISBN-13: 978-0830851256; ISBN-10: 0830851259.
Page Style Instructions:
your paper must include:
• A title page with a title, your name, the class and semester, and your professor’s name.
• Reference notes. These can be in-text citations or footnotes. Do not use endnotes.
• A bibliography of works cited in the paper. Use the appropriate bibliography format for the style you adopt in writing the paper.