Survey Assignment o Title page
o Introduction (500-600 words)
• Provide background information about your topic and state your hypothesis
o Methods (200-250 words)
• Give information about your survey population and procedure for collecting responses
o Results (200 – 300 words)
• Highlight the most significant data of your survey in both written and visual form.
• Include at least two graphics in your report
o Discussion (500-600 words)
• Interpret your data by referring to your hypothesis and background information. Apply critical thinking to draw conclusions about your topic.
• Mention the limitations of your study and make suggestions for future research.
• Include all your survey questions here.
Note: the entire assignment, including title page, headings, graphics, and formatting, must follow APA formatting.