Theory underpinning a clinical approach Essay This 8 to 10 – page paper, written in APA style, focuses on a theory underpinning a clinical approach to working with families. The Student will choose a family theorist and discuss her/his theory as it applies to work with families (some examples are attached). The Student will utilize no less than 10 peer-reviewed social work or related journal articles in the body of the paper.
The paper will be structured as follow:
1. Introduction to the family theory and its theorist
2. A discussion of specific techniques used with families that are drawn from the family theory
3. An evaluation of the relevance of this theory and its techniques in terms of its adherence to social work values and ethics and its consideration of the effects of diversity, oppression, discrimination, historical trauma, marginalization, privilege, or power on family systems
Theory underpinning a clinical approach Essay
4. A discussion on the usefulness of this conceptual framework and its techniques in guiding a social worker during assessments, interventions, and evaluation with family systems
6. Recommendations for further study
7. Bibliography (not included in the 10 page count)
Only answer the question highlighted. We choose the behavioral learning theory
Need help with a similar assignment?